Starwood Hotels & Resorts
www.starwoodhotels.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Good benefits & a great place to advance...

Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

ProsTheir Associate Development Program is great for employees that want to branch out of their departments, which could lead you down a more satisfying career path. Also, there's an employee program for discounted hotel rates for friends and family.

ConsDepending on your department, there could be a lot "turn-around" with associates. This means you're understaffed and overworked. Also, depending if your hotel in union or not, it's hard to find an ideal schedule, because you're ranked by seniority.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's been a great company to work for, and the benefits are amazing. I've come a long way since my early days of work. It's a pleasant change to work in such a professional environment.

My short experience has been pleasant and professional.

West Des Moines, IA (US)

I have been working at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: The management staff are friendly, helpful, and genuinely care about the employees they are in charge… Cons: The training can be a little lax. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

SAY ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Pros: It was a job and they were never late with… Cons: Say that you are family, treat you like crap. Advice to Senior Management: Find new people to operate your call center No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Starwood Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starwood Hotels & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starwood Hotels & Resorts CEO Frits van Paasschen . All reviews posted anonymously by Starwood Hotels & Resorts employees.