State Farm

www.statefarm.com

Best Internship Opportunity our there!

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Bloomington, IL (US)

ProsThe internship is a great opportunity to travel (if you're not from Bloomington), meet a TON of other students like you, and really get your foot in the door.
Almost everyone knows about State Farm, so adding it to your resume will make you have pride in where you've worked. The internship is great experience in any field, because there are so many departments within the company.

ConsYou have to be ready for the corporate-culture. The internship always starts off really slow (as does any internship) and then once you get into the swing of things, you will be working a full-time job. Once you have enough work to accomplish, the time will go by very quickly.

Low pay high pressure. Poorly managed place all around.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I worked at State Farm

Pros: mon-fri but that will change anytime the agent thinks it… Cons: Agent is never there and expects you to grow his agency as he wants but never is there to tell you how that is. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I was expendable from day 1, and treated as such.

Independent Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee)

I worked at State Farm

Pros: Worlds 18th largest economy = lot's of deployments Cons: SF Staffers hate the independents. They overworked us & underpaid… Advice to Senior Management: Supervise your TM's better & treat the IA's better or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!