StoneMor
www.stonemor.com Levittown, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Discriminatory, Unfair, and they don't care about you or the families

Family Service Counselor (Former Employee)

I worked at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Prosabsolutely none. The atmosphere was predatory, there are little chance of making money because if you don't make quota one week, you are sent outside to greet customers for the next week ( punishment) Discrimination is not handled at all. Old timers get all the leads and they get the numbers. Unprofessional management with no education at all. Who can survive on $200.00 a week and they don't want you there anyway. Its all preneed and in my cemetery, graves were $23,000. In this economy? So overpriced it is insane. NO training. You cannot be an empathetic human and work here.

ConsAll of the above because there are no positives . If you are nice- stay away. All they want are numbers and they prey on the elderly to the point of harrassment. It was a hellacious experience working with monsters.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow what you are doing and who you are hiring. Maybe these are the kind of people you want. If so, then you will retain the reputation that cemetery people are snakes.

eye opening

Family Service Counselor (Former Employee)
Greenville, SC (US)

I worked at StoneMor full-time for more than a year

Pros: every week you get paid either minium pay or commision… Cons: managers that aren't fair, steal leads, you can only turn in 40 hours a week even though you work more like 50-60 … Advice to Senior Management: please are the conference calls that degrade you really needed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Steer clear empty promises

Employee (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at StoneMor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Can write your own paycheck is you can keep your manager or other sales rep. from stealing your… Cons: Use of threats as motivation coming from VP down to local level management. Team work is non-existent. Encourage pushy sales and praying on the grief… Advice to Senior Management: Learn management techniques. Remember that people have lives away from work, its not about working 7 days a week, Advise… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on StoneMor.

Worked for StoneMor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StoneMor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StoneMor CEO Lawrence Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by StoneMor employees.