There are newer employer reviews for StratMar

Okay company, but I will never want to work for them again...

I worked at StratMar part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Speaking that it is a part time/sales/retail job, the pay is okay for what it is.

Cons

If you are working at an airport, expect to pay $12.00's to park everyday you go into work. The company reimburses you, but the first couple of weeks you will have to come out of pocket to cover those charges. That's really money you will never see. Also by them reimbursing you under the table, they don't keep up with how much you have given them. Til this day, I still haven't heard back from the manager regarding my reimbursement!

29 Other Employee Reviews for StratMar (View Most Recent)

Very Unethical and Heading for failure

Current Employee - In-Airport MArketing Representative in Newark, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - In-Airport MArketing Representative in Newark, NJ (US)

I have been working at StratMar part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The job itself is fun. However, Management makes it a very hostile work environment. The pay itself is decent and you can make as much in bonus and commissions if you are a very hard worker and Management does Not try to destroy you.

Cons

The Management Team at Newark airport is very unethical. They fired their 4 top producers in a matter of months with no reasons what so ever. Management really demoralizes their employees when they should be motivating them to reach goal and hopefully bonus. They make you feel that you are under severe scrutiny all the time to the point where they make the team feel paranoid. You can be a very good producer and Management will Not reward you properly. Management does Not base things on facts and productivity. They base things solely on their opinions and if they like you (Not based on performance or strong work ethics) . They make it clear that it is the most unstable job around.

Get a Management Team that cares about making money and that has good morals and values. The Current Management Team really does Not care about making the app goal they care more about micromanaging. If you put in a New team you will see better results!!

Worst company of all time that ever did business ever in the history of business.

Current Employee - Contractor
    Current Employee - Contractor

I have been working at StratMar as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The pay is OK. That is the ONLY pro I can honestly admit to.

Cons

Completely unprofessional. No real plan of operation or accountability. Horrible communication and even worse response times. I didn't get paid for 5 weeks of work until I threatened to take legal action. Their business practices and ethics are shady in every way imaginable, and then some. The amount of unprofessionalism to this day is still incomprehensible. Save yourself a few grey hairs, DON'T WORK HERE. It would be less stressful to go bankrupt and homeless and live inside of a cardboard box for the remainder of your life than to work for this company. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!

JUST QUIT BUSINESS ALTOGETHER AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE.

There are newer employer reviews for StratMar