Stryker

www.stryker.com
  www.stryker.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

Great Environment, Good Program, Average Future Employement

Current Employee - Finance/Accounting Co-op in Mahwah, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Finance/Accounting Co-op in Mahwah, NJ (US)

I have been working at Stryker as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The people are great. The corporate culture is very relaxed. No one makes anyone else feel less important. Even as a Co-Op they offered good guidance and support.

Cons

The potential to become a full-time employee after graduation is very difficult if you work within the finance/accounting role. Very few spots open up.

553 Other Employee Reviews for Stryker (View Most Recent)

Look elswhere you won't get hired unless you know someone

Former Employee - Tax Intern in Kalamazoo, MI (US)
    Former Employee - Tax Intern in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I worked at Stryker as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay really that is the extent of the good in this company. You must know someone to get a job and be no older than 24.

Cons

Horrible management, favortism is very prominent. Unless you know someone and are willing to kiss managments shoes don't waste your time

Treat people like people, even interns! Realize that they are there for a reason and not for you to treat like crap!

Manufacturing Engineer

Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Stryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

Very young and lively company. Managers care a lot about their employees and there is a huge opportunity for growth. I enjoy coming to work every day and I have a lot of best friends at work. It makes a big difference spending 40hrs a week at a company with people I enjoy working with. Stryker Endoscopy puts out some good products, and I think we have an amazing sales force. I definitely feel secure in my job as well.

Cons

Stryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

We are known to be under paid. If you compare the Salary at Endoscopy versus other companies in the Bay Area our overall salary is low for all positions. They try to compensate through have a good work environment. Also, if you are looking for true mentorship, there is not a lot. The expectation is that you be a self driven learner and learn through experience.

The culture is great, but Stryker Endoscopy should be careful to at least meet a minimum for financial compensation. It can be easy to start wondering when you see co-workers changing companies for 15-25% raises.

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker