An absolutely amazing company that really cares about their people

Current Employee - Test Engineer  in  Kalamazoo, MI (US)
Current Employee - Test Engineer in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company goes on and above other companies to make it's people feel like a family. The free to use gyms that are open to any employee are available 24/7 and are located at every site. The job is so fulfilling from the people that we help to working with friends.

Cons

Focus can get lost at times as to the large picture of the company with the production, however it is only in the want to get products to the doctors faster.

Think about expanding/modifying the parking lot. (2013) Growing so much that we can barely contain everyone.

Or offer a reward system to promote car pooling. If we cannot increase capacity, decrease the need.

Other Reviews for Stryker

Look elswhere you won't get hired unless you know someone

Former Employee - Tax Intern  in  Kalamazoo, MI (US)
    Former Employee - Tax Intern in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I worked at Stryker as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Good pay really that is the extent of the good in this company. You must know someone to get a job and be no older than 24.

Cons

Horrible management, favortism is very prominent. Unless you know someone and are willing to kiss managments shoes don't waste your time

Treat people like people, even interns! Realize that they are there for a reason and not for you to treat like crap!

Amazingly talented people are what make Stryker a phenomenal place to work!

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people at Stryker are talented, driven, responsible, team focused and supportive. I've had exceptional managers / leaders that have helped me to drive my career forward. There is a focus on individuals' strengths and unique talents when aligning to career goals. If you are driven and willing to put in the effort you can achieve great heights in your career.

Cons

It can be tough to find work life integration / balance, without it you can burn out. For some it can be difficult to "break" in; to be successful in the culture you have to build a trusting network of relationships, without strong relationships it may appear performance is at times under-valued. Advice: build a team of supporters, have lots of fans, and identify your mentors early on.

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!