Stryker

www.stryker.com
  www.stryker.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

An absolutely amazing company that really cares about their people

Current Employee - Test Engineer in Kalamazoo, MI (US)
Current Employee - Test Engineer in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company goes on and above other companies to make it's people feel like a family. The free to use gyms that are open to any employee are available 24/7 and are located at every site. The job is so fulfilling from the people that we help to working with friends.

Cons

Focus can get lost at times as to the large picture of the company with the production, however it is only in the want to get products to the doctors faster.

Think about expanding/modifying the parking lot. (2013) Growing so much that we can barely contain everyone.

Or offer a reward system to promote car pooling. If we cannot increase capacity, decrease the need.

539 Other Employee Reviews for Stryker (View Most Recent)

Look elswhere you won't get hired unless you know someone

Former Employee - Tax Intern in Kalamazoo, MI (US)
    Former Employee - Tax Intern in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I worked at Stryker as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay really that is the extent of the good in this company. You must know someone to get a job and be no older than 24.

Cons

Horrible management, favortism is very prominent. Unless you know someone and are willing to kiss managments shoes don't waste your time

Treat people like people, even interns! Realize that they are there for a reason and not for you to treat like crap!

Manufacturing Engineer

Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Stryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

Very young and lively company. Managers care a lot about their employees and there is a huge opportunity for growth. I enjoy coming to work every day and I have a lot of best friends at work. It makes a big difference spending 40hrs a week at a company with people I enjoy working with. Stryker Endoscopy puts out some good products, and I think we have an amazing sales force. I definitely feel secure in my job as well.

Cons

Stryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

We are known to be under paid. If you compare the Salary at Endoscopy versus other companies in the Bay Area our overall salary is low for all positions. They try to compensate through have a good work environment. Also, if you are looking for true mentorship, there is not a lot. The expectation is that you be a self driven learner and learn through experience.

The culture is great, but Stryker Endoscopy should be careful to at least meet a minimum for financial compensation. It can be easy to start wondering when you see co-workers changing companies for 15-25% raises.

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker