Sun Life
www.sunlife.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Good career advancement within the program, not so much elsewhere

Rotational Leadership Development Program (Current Employee)
Wellesley, MA (US)

I have been working at Sun Life

ProsWork life balance, people are very nice, good hours. Depending on your role (this is talking specifically to RLDP), interesting work. RLDP program is great although bogged down by HR. Not too happy with HR but within the program we get tons of access to senior leadership and there is definitely an effort to develop us.

ConsSlow. very slow. Many people are lifers and not ambitious. It can be hard to advance depending on where you are as there are too many layers of management in some instances. Culture is just kind of static which kind of sucks for young people.

Advice to Senior ManagementLess layers of management, make it a bit more fast paced. IMPROVE TECHNOLOGY.

A CSF Position

I have been working at Sun Life

Pros: Decent Training from head office Senior Advisors are Willing to help Cons: Sales managers are terrible Toxic office environment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

experience

I have been working at Sun Life

Pros: great place for formal training Cons: the lack of career advancement Advice to Senior Management: a a a a a a a a a a aa a a… More

There are newer reviews on Sun Life.

Worked for Sun Life? Contribute to the Community!

Sun Life – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are We’re Sun Life. We’re a leading international financial services company, building on our strengths for nearly 150 years. Our objective is to deliver the best customer experience at every touch point, in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sun Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sun Life CEO Dean Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sun Life employees.