SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Staggering

Business Project Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe location is downtown and it is neutral to many locations within Atlanta.

ConsThere is no growth opportunities if you are not in management. There is no true voice of the teammate. When you first get hired make sure your amount is well above the market pay because you wont receive more than a 2.5 increase "average".

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on boosting the moral and understanding employees work life balance rather than focusing only on management incentives.

Becoming the definition of Micromanaging.

Financial Services Representative II (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people work for the company. Great benefits. Cons: Very large disconnect between upper management and retail workers. Micromanaging: you're… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great opportunity, but riddled with change!

Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits, and competitive salaries. Long standing reputation in the community for providing outstanding customer service.… Cons: Company is trying to change too many things in too short a time, simply… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down with the changes. Distinguish SunTrust not just by name, but by truly focusing on whats best for the client. This… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.