SunTrust

www.suntrust.com

Teller 1

Former Employee - Teller I  in  Washington, DC (US)
Former Employee - Teller I in Washington, DC (US)

Pros

The work hours were great.The pay is ok. I really liked the training. They make sure that you are currently aware of new products and company changes. Excellent benefits.

Cons

It can be very stressful at times. It can be difficult to meet the goals, and they put a lot of pressure on you. It is really hard to advance in the company, which is why I left.

Other reviews for SunTrust

Typical bank with outdated technology & cumbersome processes

Pros

Competitive salary, ability to work remotely if you work in technology and helpful/talented people.

Cons

Very old systems; tedious/inefficient processes to get very basic tasks done.

Make some of the systems that employees use more user-friendly, unwieldy.

Wonderful Experience w/ Knowledge but pay and team work lacking

Former Employee - Consumer Loan Specialist III  in  Richmond, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Consumer Loan Specialist III in Richmond, VA (US)

Pros

I loved what I did. I worked in the Loss Prevention Dept dealing w/ repossessions. I made extra money every month as much as 1k at 1st, due to my performance.

Cons

What I didnt like was that in my 2nd year of working at STB, Our incentive guidelines changed, instead of it being on an individual basis now to get it the whole team had to meet certain goals.
    Also we had two managers in the dept and they were totally different one was alot stricter. And the head of our dept didnt even know the details of our job. We did alot of work and was not compensated for it.

There are newer employer reviews for SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!