SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Teller 1

Teller I (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at SunTrust part-time for more than a year

ProsThe work hours were great.The pay is ok. I really liked the training. They make sure that you are currently aware of new products and company changes. Excellent benefits.

ConsIt can be very stressful at times. It can be difficult to meet the goals, and they put a lot of pressure on you. It is really hard to advance in the company, which is why I left.

A great group of people working to bring the company into the modern age.

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are great! Many people from all levels… Cons: Lack of investment in technology over the years has taken a toll. The company is far… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work

Personal Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people.Solid reputation.Very long term clients and employees. Cons: Changing culture.Going twards micro managing like the mega banks Advice to Senior Management: Stick to what made us diffrent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.