SunTrust

www.suntrust.com

An aggressive transformation company (trying to)

Proscompany has good benefit programs and enough to keep you busy all the time. Management is corporative most of the time. Reasonably good work life balance.

ConsUpper management sometimes seems clueless about latest trends, I guess thats why this company is conservative, it can be good thing or bad, depending how you look at it.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetain your best talent and focus on your strengths, that is the best way out in these times.

Financial Service Representative III Personal Banker III

Personal Banker III (Former Employee) Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at SunTrust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Domestic Partner Insurance 100% matching up to 6% of your 401k plan The relationships you get to… Cons: - Retail Branch. When you have to work your Saturday, they make you go home early or come in late during the week to allocate… Advice to Senior Management: Lighten up on your staff and dont pressure them into their sales. If you were paying HUGE commissions, then yes, you can treat employees the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice regional bank to work for.

Personal Financial Representative (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some good people work for SunTrust. Cons: Lower salaries compared to competitors. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!