SunTrust

www.suntrust.com

Very frustrating experience after the first 2 months of training.

Personal Banker (Former Employee) Richmond, VA (US)

ProsBenefits were pretty good; salary was in line with competitors.Worked with some really good people.

ConsUpper management regards employees as dispensable; branch managers for the most part are people who spend their time self promoting rather than managing or producing revenue.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep turning people over constantly and you will find yourselves ranked in the low tier of banks. You cannot overcome low interest rates by charging fees on everything to the clients. This bank is a totally different bank now, and not in a good sense.

An aggressive transformation company (trying to)

I have been working at SunTrust as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: company has good benefit programs and enough to keep you busy all the… Cons: Upper management sometimes seems clueless about latest trends, I guess thats why this company… Advice to Senior Management: Retain your best talent and focus on your strengths, that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice regional bank to work for.

Personal Financial Representative (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some good people work for SunTrust. Cons: Lower salaries compared to competitors. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!