SunTrust

www.suntrust.com

Branch Manager

ProsIf you love dealing with the public, this is the best job in the world. You will meet and build relationships with very interesting people and each day is a new challenge..

ConsSales goals are very high and you are given no tools to obtain goals. Staffing is at a bare minimum and there are days where it is just you and 1 other person. The company does no advertising to bring in new customers and you are expected to obtain your goals be selling to the same customers you see everyday.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop reinventing the wheel every year. Expecting your exempt employees to work 55 hours a week every week results in burnout.

suntrust

Project Manager (Current Employee) Orlando, FL (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: interesting work but no career opportunities for advancement in current… Cons: constantly offshoring jobs, no feeling of stability Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

not sure

Senior Vice President (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good people at the company Cons: strategy at the company changes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!