SunTrust

www.suntrust.com

Its a Great Place to work!

Business Banking Relationship Manager (Current Employee)

Prosthe Benefits including 401(K) are very competitive. The culture is very good and they do want to help people as well as shareholders. My local management team is very knowledgeable I would recommend working.

ConsI work in Commercial banking but I believe that it is getting very difficult for my partners in the branches. I would recommend only people that have worked for other banks and know the "branch" sales goals and are ok with that kind of culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall I think the Management at SunTrust is very good. I do believe however that it is ok for us to be in the business of making money and we don't have to make it sound like everything you are doing is for a the benefit of the client and then charge them fees. Yes we charges fees.

Very Successful place to work

Financial Advisor (Current Employee) Tampa, FL (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Corporate Culture is very good Cons: Rumors of buyout keep circulating Advice to Senior Management: Keep Employees enformned Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for!

Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) Albany, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits and they match your 401K contribution. Cons: Management doesn't really take teammates' suggestions into consideration although they pretend to do so. Someone… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more competitive salaries and stop pushing sales so much. With great service comes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!