Syntel
www.syntelinc.com Troy, MI 5000+ Employees

Never think of joining Syntel, your life sucks @ Syntel

Senior Project Leader (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Syntel full-time for more than a year

ProsFreshers place, less talented managers :)

ConsNo ethics, No Professionalism, No work-life balance, No competitive pay, No employee satisfaction, No Green card processing, Horrible support teams especially HR team, ODC(Visa processing team) these guys won't listen to CEO as well :).
Managers are not really professional managers, you can became manager if you are with this company for 6 years(You don't need any skills), 80% managers don't know what is managing people. No recognition, Full of politics, Favoritism and no respect to talent. Managers expect you as their dog.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you don't know how to recognize and retain talent learn from other competitors, if you don't think about employee satisfaction you forget about 2 billion target. Clock stops ticking.. straighten support groups first otherwise you will continue to loose talent.

So much to learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Syntel full-time

Pros: - there is so much to learn - Good Career opportunity -… Cons: - Lack of transparency - Hikes and promotions are biased - very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good work culture, will get to learn a lot

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Syntel full-time

Pros: Good work culture, will get to learn a lot Cons: balancing family life and work life gets difficult at times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Syntel.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syntel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Syntel CEO Prashant Ranade. All reviews posted anonymously by Syntel employees.