T. Rowe Price
www.troweprice.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Good culture, poor pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I worked at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people are friendly and the environment is a lot more laid back than many other financial services firms. Networking in quite easy as most people are willing to meet with you and talk about career options and share their personal advancement story.

ConsMoving up in the company can take forever and T. Rowe doesn't pay very well for a financial services firm. With that said you do get a good chunk of change in your profit sharing plan.

It's been ups and downs

Manager (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I worked at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Solid reputation, well respected firm.. New ideas are welcome. Some areas really emphasize… Cons: The company is more like 5 or 6 smaller companies that don't talk to each other, compete for the same resources, etc. Not much… Advice to Senior Management: A lot of new talent has come in lately.. yet a lot… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Group Manager

Group Manager (Current Employee)
Owings Mills, MD (US)

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits and strong company reputation Cons: Work life balance and long hours. Pay should be… Advice to Senior Management: Look at work load of this role. More and more work being pushed down from department managers and up from supervisors. This causes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on T. Rowe Price.

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for T. Rowe Price CEO James A. C. Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees.