THINK Together
www.thinktogether.org Santa Ana, CA

This is an amazing place to work!

Santa Ana, CA (US)

I have been working at THINK Together full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEach day I get to work with really smart, hard working individuals who care about our mission and work to improve the lives of children in our communities. To provide children with a safe place to go to before or after-school where they focus on what they are learning at school and get support and assistance from a caring adult.

ConsWe are not in this job for the money, we are working to give back, so that children have the same opportunities we had regardless of race, creed or socioeconomic status.
This is hard work that we are committed to doing each day, not just when we feel like it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. This is a wonderful organization that continues to grow and serve more children everyday.

Great place to apply your passion and talent to improve education

Director (Current Employee)
Santa Ana, CA (US)

I have been working at THINK Together full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Mission-driven organization committed to making our communities better for children and families - Talented colleagues… Cons: - As in many nonprofits, you wear many hats and work hard with few financial perks - Commitment to… Advice to Senior Management: - Continue commitment to transparency and continuous learning - Be diligent about providing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great job if your a self starter

Site Coordinator (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA (US)

I worked at THINK Together full-time for less than a year

Pros: creative environment fun kids independent work Cons: not much leadership from management specific result expected without directives given Advice to Senior Management: Have people in positions of leadership that are actually willing to work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on THINK Together.

Worked for THINK Together? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at THINK Together reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for THINK Together CEO Randy Barth. All reviews posted anonymously by THINK Together employees.