TIBCO Software
www.tibco.com Palo Alto, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Growing company run like a small company

Lead Telecommunications Engineer (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA (US)

I have been working at TIBCO Software for more than 10 years

ProsTIBCO itself is a fun place to work. Many good people throughout. Outside of IT, I have seen people start at the bottom and reach Director level. Several organizations run well.

ConsIT Operations is not run very efficiently. One hands off director with many reports. Lack of leadership. You will go nowhere by joining this group. Career progress is nil.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake up the ITOPs department. Get someone with a real vision. Make ITOPs Global so that employees can be helped 24x7 instead of regionally. Invest some money into real solutions instead of overlapping and competing technologies.

Good technology, good people in the rank and file, mediocre to bad management.

I have been working at TIBCO Software for more than 8 years

Pros: Great place to learn enterprise integration technology, messaging, workflow. Cons: Large collection of products acquired from small startups or also-ran… More

Good but seeking development and growth

Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros: - Leader in the industry - stable - healthy business - good people… Cons: - lack of professional and career development opportunities - lot of politics… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people, and treat them as a valued… More

There are newer reviews on TIBCO Software.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIBCO Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TIBCO Software CEO Vivek Y. Ranadivé. All reviews posted anonymously by TIBCO Software employees.