TJX Companies
www.tjx.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

This is an OK job for just the experience.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Elizabeth, NJ (US)

I worked at TJX Companies part-time for less than a year

ProsThis was a great way for me to gain some experience in retail as I was 18 when I started and fresh out of high school. I gained some nice relations with the staff there. Everyone was friendly and around my age besides the managers.

ConsMy manager was beyond rude and a complete B ! I was cross trained to work the mens dept and always be on the register so everytime I would be called to a register my manager will always cause a prob with the other managers about me getting called to a register. I also hated the fact that I was only getting paid 7.25/hr and I was part time working full time hrs which beyond dumb.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to work on giving everyone a reasonable amount of hrs along with a better pay.

Started off ok then it went down hill fast

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Tallahassee, FL (US)

I worked at TJX Companies part-time for more than a year

Pros: Schedule, 5 days, Meeting new people Cons: The management was not that very helpful. They did not pay attention of what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

As cheap as possible

Store Detective (Former Employee)
Pensacola, FL (US)

I worked at TJX Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: You make your own schedule and work with very little… Cons: Benefits are poor compared to other corporations. Outdated equipment and reporting… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in your stores More

There are newer reviews on TJX Companies.

Worked for TJX Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TJX Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TJX Companies CEO Carol M. Meyrowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by TJX Companies employees.