TUI Travel
www.tuitravelplc.com Crawley, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Overall very good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TUI Travel

ProsCan live in different places under the sun! After company's long experience there's a wide knowledge how things are working in those kind of tourist places where the system in general doesn't work always so fluently.
f.ex. good living conditions, might be a shared car, always some backup.

ConsIn some resorts and season there should be way more reasonable working times, still the same salary. Sometimes too business-minded. A big variety of bosses in the resorts. That type of work isn't under normal working rules.

TUI TRAVEL

Tour Guide (Former Employee)
Cairo (Egypt)

I worked at TUI Travel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: TUI Travel is one of the Biggest travel agents in… Cons: TUI Travel is one of the Biggest travel agents in the whole world while their only problem that u have to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overworked, underpaid and thoroughly undervalued.

Overseas Holiday Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at TUI Travel as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Getting to see a new part of the world, and… Cons: Waking up at 7am, and getting to bed again at 1am the following morning. Employees are often too tired to function… Advice to Senior Management: Realise that you can't pay your employees 400 a month… More

There are newer reviews on TUI Travel.

Worked for TUI Travel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TUI Travel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TUI Travel CEO Peter Long. All reviews posted anonymously by TUI Travel employees.