There are newer employer reviews for TUI Travel

Good company overall but making some bad moves for staff

I worked at TUI Travel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great opportunities, good management overall, take advantage of all opportunities to improve the company. Good human resources department and progression plans.

Cons

Difficult to get a good work life balance due to the demands of the company and they do not seem to have the employees near the top of their priorities

56 Other Employee Reviews for TUI Travel (View Most Recent)

The World of TUI is a great place to work and to get recognized for individual contributions.

Former Employee - ProgramDirector  in  Crawley, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - ProgramDirector in Crawley, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at TUI Travel as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

- Entrepreneurial organization with decentralized leadership;
    - Senior management is professional, passionate, goal- and team oriented;
    - Casual and informal work environment;
    - TUI's strategy proves to hold up well whereas its competitors are struggling during the current economic crises.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of, although I can imagine that not all TUI countries / 250 brands are created equal. I can say the having worked for TUI Group at the HQ in the UK was a great experience.

Specialist Holidays Group, part of TUI Travel - Great career development opportunity but soul destroying in many ways.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at TUI Travel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Have been able to advance quickly in the company mainly due to constant mergers, restructures and 'synergy /streamlining'.

Cons

A boys club. And you have to be darn good to get anywhere with out being invited into the club.

Try keeping the great, experienced and driven people that make a difference and drive the company forward as opposed to the people that can talk the talk but do nothing of value.

There are newer employer reviews for TUI Travel

Worked for TUI Travel? Contribute to the Community!