Target

www.target.com

I work in Logistics, unloading trucks and stocking shelves in a fast, fun, and friendly matter.

Logistics (Current Employee) Chester, VA (US)

ProsIt is indeed one of the best overall retail stores in America. It has good benefits and Target does try very hard to look after their employees. They specialize in a clean and work friendly environment as well.

ConsPay is not all that great. Either your salary or your part-time at the particular one I work at. This would be fine of course if the hours didn't move around every week. There is no way to keep a steady schedule when Target is constantly switching your work days.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to create a better working environment on the sale floor you need to talk directly to your team members and ask the right questions. They know more about whats going on than you could ever know. Also if there were higher level manager actually talking directly to each of these team members a lot of issues would also be discovered.

Great place to work

Electronics Team Member (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good managers, very clear duties. You also get ten percent off all Target products for the duration of your employment, which really is truly great… Cons: Erratic hours, but that's to be expected from a discount… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. More

Guest Service Desk at Target

Guest Service Desk Operator (Current Employee) Hadley, MA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great team culture, managers that care about employees, and incentive to do could work. … Cons: Occasionally there will be guests (customers) that cannot be helped. They have problems that they caused and want us to fix. Target policy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!