Target

Great Leadership Experience

GSTL (Current Employee)
Missoula, MT (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking around a wide variety of interesting people is fun, but the ability to cross-train and have opportunity for career advancement is above all the best perk.

ConsDealing with angry guest from time to time can be high stress, especially as GSTL. But being able to overcome problems and find solutions is very rewarding and makes it worth the tough times.

Great place to work

Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Target full-time

Pros: Great culture Treating really good with employees Great management system Cons: Not much job improvement Sometimes too much for a team… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start.

Target Protection Specialist (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX (US)

I worked at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great way to being a career in loss prevention. Training is thorough and competent and Target provides all the resources needed… Cons: Low pay and long holiday hours. Inconsistent standards expected from different departments to those set by… Advice to Senior Management: ETLS should realize that AP is not always run the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.