Target
3.2 of 5 6,767 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Average Retail Work

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Akron, OH (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

ProsThere is opportunity for plenty of hours and friendly coworkers. The work is simple but you feel rewarded when you step back and see what you have accomplished.

ConsThe managers are a bit pushy and expect too much from you for this being a part-time minimum wage job. They don't always go the nicest route in giving you constructive criticism (I have left in tears more than once). They also bark orders to you while they sit in their offices eating chipotle.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more respectful and understanding with your team mates. You never know what could be going on in their personal lives.

Eye opening experience working for a very large corporation

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: My Schedule is great, My Wage is competitive, the Culture is… Cons: Little Advancement in my position Recognition is minimal Bureaucracy is tough to work… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for !

Starbucks (Current Employee)
Davie, FL (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great customers Great Staff Competitive pay On-the-job training Cons: Need better scheduling Staying on schedule with breaks Advice to Senior Management: More flexiblity with scheduling Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.