Target
3.2 of 5 6,700 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Average Retail Work

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Akron, OH (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

ProsThere is opportunity for plenty of hours and friendly coworkers. The work is simple but you feel rewarded when you step back and see what you have accomplished.

ConsThe managers are a bit pushy and expect too much from you for this being a part-time minimum wage job. They don't always go the nicest route in giving you constructive criticism (I have left in tears more than once). They also bark orders to you while they sit in their offices eating chipotle.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more respectful and understanding with your team mates. You never know what could be going on in their personal lives.

One of the best retail companies I have ever worked for.

Executive Team Leader (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great pay and benefits. Strong commitment to developing leaders and teamwork. Work life balance is pretty good for… Cons: Opportunities for advancement not always performance based. Strong commitment to recruiting new college graduates makes it harder… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Target

Pros: Great co workers and work atmosphere Cons: Longer work hours and sometimes working on weekends More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.