Target
3.2 of 5 6,700 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Definitely a fun place to work.

Electronics Team Member (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat relationships formed with the team members and guests. Flexible schedule. Good team member rewards for productivity.

ConsNo opportunities for advancement at my store. A new target store opened less than 5 miles from our store which significantly reduced our sales, and reduced pay roll, making it very difficult to perform tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more of a relationship with the team members rather than just being their boss. It's really appreciated when the management knows something about your life.

Terrible

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Plantation, FL (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very easy to get hired. Cons: Everything. Wages are horrible, raises are pathetic, management is incompetent,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Huge Headache Daily

Starbucks Associate (Former Employee)
Pensacola, FL (US)

I worked at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros: It was a job, and a paycheck. Cons: 1. Complete cookie-cutter environment, don't you dare be yourself! 2. Dorky morning "huddles" with exercise kind of like in kindergarten. 3. Nobody is allowed to leave the… Advice to Senior Management: Shape up your HR practices and remember that you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.