Target
3.2 of 5 6,727 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Definitely a fun place to work.

Electronics Team Member (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat relationships formed with the team members and guests. Flexible schedule. Good team member rewards for productivity.

ConsNo opportunities for advancement at my store. A new target store opened less than 5 miles from our store which significantly reduced our sales, and reduced pay roll, making it very difficult to perform tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more of a relationship with the team members rather than just being their boss. It's really appreciated when the management knows something about your life.

Overall great company, but so...boring

Cashier (Former Employee)
Savage, MN (US)

I worked at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros: They are flexible with hours, have yearly raises, enough employees to cover your time off, great customers, great benefits, you get to know whenever something… Cons: This job was just really boring, and there is no music in the store and it is so dry.… Advice to Senior Management: Add moistorizer to each cash register and add light music to the store, music makes customers happier, willing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Plantation, FL (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very easy to get hired. Cons: Everything. Wages are horrible, raises are pathetic, management is incompetent,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.