Great place to work!!!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  San Diego, CA (US)
Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing work environment, great employees, awesome benefits...just an overall great place to work!

Cons

I think the company is doing a great job! No cons here!

Other Reviews for TargetCW

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at TargetCW

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

TargetCW Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Thanks for your feedback. We are very selective about the clients we work with. We want companies that emulate our values of respect when it comes to our workers and our internal staff. So when we do ... More

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Development  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great room for self and professional growth. Benefits are amazing. Open door policy. Employees are cared for. There is a high level of accountability. A lot of transparency and appreciation. There is a great work/life balance. We work hard and play even harder. Get your work done and no questions asked.

Cons

It is a tough industry, but life is tough. Transitioning in the HR field was a tough change, but I was able to adjust. The harder you work, the more rewarding the opportunity.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW.

Worked for TargetCW? Contribute to the Community!