Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 6,565 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

NIce Place to Work

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a company that is a world brand. It represents India in world. The brand image is something that strives me. Its gives fairly good salaries to employees. HR policies are okay.

ConsSometimes the management will take business driven decisions that may impact the associates in negative way. There is no Green card policy. Company relies on expats to move back to country and sometimes get hit by resourcess splitting from TCS.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreen Card for L1/H1 holders should be thought of seriously

It is really a nice and growing company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services

Pros: The colleagues are best and also the management is good. Cons: Transport should be available for easiness. Advice to Senior Management: There should be an increment periodically. More

SHARING,CARING & INNOVATION

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time

Pros: good projects to work upon,its a process oriented-company Cons: too much process-oriented and less oppurtunities of on-site for devlopers. Advice to Senior Management: There should not be a rule to wear formals t-shirts. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.