Tech Data
www.techdata.com Clearwater, FL 5000+ Employees

Excellent Employer

Middle Management (Current Employee)
Clearwater, FL (US)

I have been working at Tech Data full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTech Data cares for its employees and provides each employee numerous opportunities to learn and advance in their careers. The management team is top notch and strives to improve constantly the level of communication, rapport and pursuit of goals with the employees. Your not just a number at Tech Data, you make a significant difference in the role you serve in and for those interested, Tech Data and its employees also make a significant impact in the community for charitable causes.

ConsNone really. Truly enjoy working at Tech Data.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with your management techniques - its working. The company is fiscally strong, employees are engaged, we are gaining market share and growing revenue/margin at impressive rates. Feels good to be a part of a winning team!

Dynamic environment

I have been working at Tech Data full-time

Pros: career opportunities, good place to gain experience, Cons: too much stress, not enough fun More

good place

Product Sales Champion (Current Employee)
Clearwater, FL (US)

I have been working at Tech Data full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good experience. hi tech industry knowledge recognized industry leader Cons: lack of upward mobility sometimes difficult to implement changes Advice to Senior Management: listen to the people who are on the front lines… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Tech Data.

Worked for Tech Data? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tech Data reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tech Data CEO Bob Dutkowsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Tech Data employees.