There are newer employer reviews for Telegraph Media Group

Telegraph.co.uk

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Telegraph Media Group

Pros

I worked at the Telegraph online department for a year and a half. It was very interesting and my colleagues were all dynamic individuals. They seemed committed to innovation and providing a top notch product.

Cons

Sometimes I felt the drive to increase website traffic clouded editorial decisions. Also, during a period of cutbacks I thought management treated the casual workers unfairly (but I may be biased).

Advice to Management

Don't compromise the caliber of the content of the website in the hunt for extra clicks.

reviews filtered by
  1. Interesting, challenging, exciting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Telegraph Media Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Academy - We have any Academy for learning, development and future talent. The Academy gives everyone the skills they need to do their job well. It also offers programmes such as Inspire and the Managers Programme to enhance our skills. The future talent programmes are amazing. If offers work experience, internships, apprenticeships and career talks and events.

Benefits are very good. We have a GP on site as well as a gym, exercise studio. Bupa health care and dental plans etc.

Its a challenging place to work that is exciting.

You get back what you put in.

Cons

Location for me is OK but I would have loved it if the offices were still in Canary Wharf

Advice to Management

Stay focus on our business plan, vision and goals. Work together to make this happen as it will set us apart from our competitors.

2. Forward thinking Media Group

I have been working at Telegraph Media Group

Pros

An exciting fast-paced environment, the Telegraph has very much embraced the digital evolution of the global newspaper, it strives to be ahead of the curve and is always looking for future talent to achieve this aim.

Cons

It's a very dynamic media group, so the business is always changing and evolving in order to reflect its readership.

Advice to Management

My experience of the management I've worked with has always been positive, encouraging me to strive for excellence.

There are newer employer reviews for Telegraph Media Group