Thales
www.thalesgroup.com Neuilly-sur-Seine, France 5000+ Employees

A mixed experience

Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Thales full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood opportunities to move around, reasonable conditions and facilities. Quite an informal atmosphere. Fairly competitive pay and perks. Friendly colleagues.

ConsInconsistant - some parts of the company still have poor management. Very difficult to get the company to spend money on training. Poor internal communication: there is a lot of it but it is not all effective. Almost impossible to get any significant pay increases without moving jobs.

Good benefits, Great place to work!

Engineer (Current Employee)
Irvine, CA (US)

I have been working at Thales full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good hardworking dedicated people, great benefits, advancement opportunities Cons: Sometimes, it gets too political among other departments. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Your Mileage May Vary (Mine Was Excellent)

Legal Department (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA (US)

I worked at Thales full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Interesting/sophisticated work; empowered to make important decisions; international travel (Paris); good work/life… Cons: Currently a transitional environment because of organizational changes at Group and US HQs (impacts morale… Advice to Senior Management: Weather the economic storm and increase focus on morale; improve… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Thales.

Worked for Thales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thales reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thales CEO Jean-Bernard Lévy. All reviews posted anonymously by Thales employees.