The Hartford

www.thehartford.com

Just all right

Claims Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsLike the girl for referred me said, "Its not the best company in the world and its not the worst... but you WILL get your check EVERY other Friday with no problems." She was correct!

ConsThe Hartford promotes diversity and inclusion but when you embark upon positions over the management level, you see less and less of that diversity.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just ask us to complete surveys... actually read the results and implement the comments. There still is no real work/life balance and that should change.

Audit Manager

Audit Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Hartford full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good visibility into the organization. Great opportunities to learn… Cons: There is limited mobility within group. Advice to Senior Management: Addtional management training required. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

IT Business Analyst - Find somewhere else

Business Analyst (Former Employee) Hartford, CT (US)

I worked at The Hartford full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Was great place to work before current management moved in from BofA. Good… Cons: Constant layoffs of Corp IT and outsourcing to Indian consultants made work process almost impossible to control. Reduction in benefits and retirement plans and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop managing to Wall Street expectations and keep Americans working… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The Hartford.

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!