The I-Grace Company
igrace.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

My short experience with I-Grace

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The I-Grace Company

ProsPersonally, I had a very pleasurable experience working at the I-Grace Company, though it was for a short time. My supervisor was highly understanding, firm and informative all while making my time there very enjoyable.

ConsWhile my personal experience was wonderful, I can say that there was a very high turnover rate for other positions. The company is fast pace and at times placed high demands upon their employees, leaving them overwhelmed and literally in tears at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should be able to communicate issues and/or concerns and follow them through rather than leaving some employees to fall on their face.

Was put on furlough never got called back

Finished Carpenter (Former Employee)

I worked at The I-Grace Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great pay!! great customers!!! Good to work for Cons: Bad management, need to speak to employees and let them know… Advice to Senior Management: Please be straight with employees and work performed will be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The I Grace Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros: Pay is okay, benefits are offered. 401k was offered when… Cons: Poor management, poor building and construction knowledge, high employee turnover. The main means of communication with supervisors, coworkers… Advice to Senior Management: Upper and middle management should refrain from making the company more complex than it needs to be. It's not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The I-Grace Company.

Worked for The I-Grace Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The I-Grace Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The I-Grace Company CEO David J. Cohen. All reviews posted anonymously by The I-Grace Company employees.