The Inn at St. John's

www.theinnatstjohns.com

A great place to work

Banquet Captain (Former Employee) Plymouth, MI (US)

ProsThey will promote you if you work hard. They will give you a chance to try something-even if you have no experience doing it. Management is open to ideas and concerns. The people who work there are very accepting and friendly. It's like a big family.

ConsAs in any banquet facility, your schedule varies from week to week, which makes it hard to make plans in advance. You should expect to work every weekend since most of the excitement happens then.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is very easy to work for a business where your customers are always satisfied. You have strived to produce the "Wow" factor for each guest and you truly have.

A nice place to visit, not a very nice place to work

Grounds Crew (Former Employee) Plymouth, MI (US)

I worked at The Inn at St. John's

Pros: You get a free bucket of golf balls at Carl's every day and a discount on some of the merchandise there, discounts at the company's… Cons: I don't know what the other departments are like but working on the grounds crew was miserable and employee morale was very low. The job… Advice to Senior Management: I never did actually figure out if management was just completely out of touch with the problems that our crew faced or just did not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Inn at St. John's.

Worked for The Inn at St. John's? Contribute to the Community!