Thomson Reuters
3.2 of 5 2,088 reviews
www.thomsonreuters.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

2088 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

I loved my internship at Thomson Reuters!

Technology Intern (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN (US)

I worked at Thomson Reuters as an intern for less than a year

ProsI was just an intern and I was paid very well. My coworkers were fun to work with, my boss was excellent to work for, and the onsite cafeteria and restaurants were amazing!

ConsIt's easy to get lost in the huge campus. The company is so large and acquiring other companies every week. You tend to lose track of what the company's goals are.

Hard to have career growth in Thailand. However, still a good work-life balance company.

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Bangkok (Thailand)

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work-life balance and very good environment. People is friendly… Cons: Career paths still be tricky in this company especially in Bangkok… Advice to Senior Management: This is quite a bad time for this company as we have got very high… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Marketing Director

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomson Reuters

Pros: International, resources, security, diversity and trust Cons: Hierarchy, internal focus, retention, training and cross-functional work More

There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson Reuters CEO James C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees.