Thomson Reuters
3.2 of 5 2,102 reviews
www.thomsonreuters.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

I loved my internship at Thomson Reuters!

Technology Intern (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN (US)

I worked at Thomson Reuters as an intern for less than a year

ProsI was just an intern and I was paid very well. My coworkers were fun to work with, my boss was excellent to work for, and the onsite cafeteria and restaurants were amazing!

ConsIt's easy to get lost in the huge campus. The company is so large and acquiring other companies every week. You tend to lose track of what the company's goals are.

This is a company that you don't want to waste time in your life with.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefit in the past. Good reputation on Editorial/ News. Cons: This company has laid off employees every year. To year, the target is around 3,500 worldwide. I have seen many staff who had worked for… Advice to Senior Management: After Reuters merged with Thomson and CEO Tom Glocer left,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It used to be the best job in the world, and in 5 years is now the worst job in the world...

Sales and Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: This used to be a good company to work for… Cons: Nepotism and favoritism is the rule here, with merit oftentimes not rewarded. This results in out of touch management with a systematic effort to… Advice to Senior Management: The field at Westlaw is now a very unethical environment, with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson Reuters CEO James C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees.