There are newer employer reviews for Thomson Reuters

Satisfactory

Current Employee - Senior Client Support Analyst in Bangalore
Current Employee - Senior Client Support Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good place to work.
Good salary.

Cons

No Growth.
No Transparency
No Career Pathing

Please give growth to people who deserve.

2549 Other Employee Reviews for Thomson Reuters (View Most Recent)

Left in 3 month's, West Law/Legal Bangalore was a horrible experience

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No timings in office, People come at 4:30 PM to work !! and leave by 7:30
    If you don't know English you can work here as Telugu is the standard language

Cons

Worst place I have ever worked in my career, it is not like an office more like a fish market.
    I was told development job before joining but, I was given the job of restarting servers !! Nothing else.
    When I wanted to talk to senior management my manager said there is no such thing, and working here you can improve your system skills. There is no development work here, at best you will write 1 line of code a month.
    People use foul language everywhere here, this place is like a cheap shop from Andhra.
    People keep talking about the 700+ people who got laid off from thomson reuters last year, in the tea breaks which last 2 hours each.

I don't know what to say, I thought a big MNC like this will be disciplined and professional, but it is shocking to see such a division can exist in Thomson Reuters.

Never join West Law/Legal project development bangalore

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

* No timings for office, my manager used to come at 12:30 and leave by 4 O'clock
    * If you know some people there you can survive for years without doing any work

Cons

* Terrible politics, you need to have a god father to survive here else you will perish soon
    * Shockingly, technologist use abusive words and get away Scott free, other companies would fire people if such foul language was used in office.
    * Too much regionalism, don't join unless you are very proficient in Telugu, all the meetings and official business is conducted in Telugu.
    * People have no idea of the domain, they need to get permission or ask every small thing with Eagan counterparts.
    * No discipline in office, you can come and go at any time. I have seen people taking 2 weeks leave without applying for it.

* Close down the Legal division in Bangalore, and fire all the managers and technologists.

There are newer employer reviews for Thomson Reuters