Time Warner Cable
www.timewarnercable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great experience

Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat company to work for, with plenty of opportunity to transfer and move throughout the company. The company promotes a good sense of teamwork and provides well for its employees.

ConsNo real cons to mention. The opportunity is what you make of it, and a good attitude goes a long way. Individual offices handle scheduling through different means, so sometimes seniority rules, while other times seniority + performance dictates schedule.

It's a joke

Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free cable & Internet. Nice co-workers. Good health insurance. Cons: Poverty level payscale for most positions. Irrevelant management. They are in "meetings" and away from their desks at least 6 hours out of the 8… Advice to Senior Management: Take back to back calls for a week. Spend an entire day at your desk and not hidden from agents that might ask you a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical call center culture. Not great; not bad.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Time Warner Cable

Pros: Good benefits. Pension plan in addition to 401k after… Cons: Low salary and nonstop grind of taking calls typical of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner Cable CEO Glenn A. Britt. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees.