Time Warner

www.timewarner.com

Great company, it will get even better

Secretary (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat company with good benefits. The company is very diverse with many different products. Should be recession proof - we all need to have fun these days.

ConsChange happens too slowly, costs cuts are always aimed at headcount rather than common sense cuts. Too often the lower paid employees get cut rather than the higher paid executives.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the actual costs not the number of employees. Cuttting heads but not the workload is not a good combination and leads to loss of morale. Employees are supposed to be our number 1 asset, we need morale to be high.

Souring morale and poor communication from management make jobs more difficult than they should be.

Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Time Warner

Pros: There seems to be good compensation, good benefits; lots of talented, hard-working colleagues and teamwork.… Cons: There seems to be a souring atmosphere as people fear for their jobs, as many have been cut in the last several years. Perhaps this… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to and engage employees. Encourage and excite rather than impose fear. Strive to become… More

Time Warner - A great place to work if you don't mind red tape and politics

Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Time Warner

Pros: the people, benefits and opportunities to learn and grow. Great offices and perks. Decent salary but… Cons: One word...politics. I have never been in a company where career sucess depended so largely on the relationships and positioning of oneself. They waste a… Advice to Senior Management: Give your employees the opportunity to grow and work to create an environment where people are comfortable taking risks and expressing ideas. Communicate more. Dick… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!