Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very sad place to work

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

ProsPublic company; leader in its industry.

ConsVery toxic work environment. Senior management takes joy in humilating associates. Yelling is a common form of communicating. Bonuses are delayed and "held" over your head, commonly referred in the company as "handcuffs" to keep people around.

Advice to Senior ManagementKindness and humility go a long way. Basically remember the "Golden Rule"; the real one, not the one that is driven by money. People need to be treated decently. It could be an awesome company; it has a great reputation in the public. People would love to be proud of working there; you could truly be better.

Good company to work for.

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: Strong solid company with a good product. Cons: Compensation does not allow you to be a customer of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

enter with open eyes

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: organization, field staff knowledge, deep pockets, marketing budget, on time… Cons: long long hours, often unrealistic sales expectations, mid-level managements' desire to shine… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time on site and less time in the office (sales offices don't count).… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.