Toll Brothers

www.tollbrothers.com

Overall Good Company - Short on Compensation and Work / Life Balance

Project Manager (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC (US)

ProsOverall great training and great co-workers. Overall it was a great job and I was able to gain experience in many different facets of the industry. I feel the experience and knowledge gained outweighs the negatives.

ConsLong work hours. Little room for growth as the senior managers have been with the company forever and there are just not many senior positions. Monday evening meetings can last until well after 11pm AFTER working all day....complete waste of time and disregard for personal time. Project Managers WITH FAMILIES beware!! Be prepared to work long hours and many weekends at your families expense....no work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet introduced to the 21st century. Old technology has been replaced many times and will drastically improve company efficiency and performance. WAY WAY too much paperwork needed. NO MORE MONDAY NIGHT MEETINGS!!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!

Awful Company to Work For!

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: The best thing about work at this company is that the benefits are… Cons: Wow, where do I begin? This company has no regards for its employees. They are very unfair and will forget that you have a… Advice to Senior Management: Automate all of the reports and bring all systems up to date. Rotate weekends so employees can spend time with their families at least… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not the worst place to work....

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: Build a quality product Free Golf Work with some of the best… Cons: Management is too concerned with status and position No mentorship whatsoever Senior… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your employees and develop them. Everyone either hates it there or loves it there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!