Toll Brothers

www.tollbrothers.com

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Horsham, PA (US)

ProsGreat experience in learning the commercial real estate market in a large scale environment. People are more than helpful in answering any and all questions you may have.

ConsThey will keep you more than busy. Even though the job can be quite enjoyable you will be asked to do much beyond your job description. Be prepared to work, and work hard. Not a negative!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management does a great job of running Toll Brothers. They will expose you to a number of experiences just a short time in.

Toll with out Bob, scary.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Horsham, PA (US)

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: Great product, strong cash position in the market. Cons: As Bob Toll gets closer to retirement and Zvi controls more of… Advice to Senior Management: Replace Zvi he is not Bob Toll and never will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor culture

Project Manager (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL (US)

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Great salary and benefit package. They do every thing possible to try and… Cons: Great salary and benefit package. They do every thing possible to try and show a high degree of professionalism aside for taking care of their… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up. Start promoting based on metrics and merit. It is one of the few home building companies where the builder of your home could… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!