Trader Joe's
www.traderjoes.com Monrovia, CA 5000+ Employees

Great PT job.

Crew Member (Current Employee)
Northbrook, IL (US)

I have been working at Trader Joe's

ProsIf you love food, people, and variety, Trader Joe's is fantastic. Your functions change throughout the day, management gives you a lot of autonomy in deciding how to handle situations that come up. Trader Joe's treats employees with respect and gives benefits even to PT employees.

ConsWorking weekends is a must... hard for a family person. Also, if you want to move into management, you have to be willing to move around a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementMostly I only have positive things to say. If there were any way to work out the weekend issue and ensure a stable home life (i.e. being able to move into management without moving around geographically) it would be a perfect job!

Working at Trader Joe's is a fast-paced, high expectation job that's great for full-time students.

I have been working at Trader Joe's

Pros: The people. They are the best part of working at Trader Joe's; they're… Cons: Working with customers is always difficult at Trader Joe's, and the… Advice to Senior Management: Management at Trader Joe's has proven to be very adept at handling issues of conflict as well… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great, fun environment to work with friendly people who enjoy their job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Trader Joe's

Pros: Great food and great people lead to an enjoyable place to work. Allow you to do just about… Cons: Sometimes the work can be very taxing on your body. Encountering unhappy… Advice to Senior Management: Implement a better training program. A mentor program would be nice… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Trader Joe's.

Worked for Trader Joe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trader Joe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trader Joe's CEO Dan Bane. All reviews posted anonymously by Trader Joe's employees.