Trinity Industries

www.trin.net

Good place to learn but pay isn't competitive enough to keep seasoned employees

IT Area (Former Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsGood team culture. Management is understanding of time off needed. Great place to learn advanced technologies for the willing employee. Training is offered although tough to get.

ConsPay is not isn't competitive enough to keep seasoned employees. It is hard to stay when any job offer a person gets will probably be a lucrative raise. The vacation policy is very strange. It amounts to one week vacation the first year of employment depending on what month a person starts. It is a business casual environment but the dress code is strict. Jeans are not allowed.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore competitive salaries would go a very long way to creating lifers. People want to work there but employees are forced to leave for monitary reasons.

Great upward potential due to older demographics, manufacturing mentality, and much lower comparative pay and benefits.

I have been working at Trinity Industries

Pros: Older demographics leave lots of room for fast upward growth by… Cons: Pay and benefits comparatively lower to most other industry peers. Ultra… Advice to Senior Management: In order to effect change, it needs to be enabled through grass roots efforts that are embraced and enforced by Senior mgmt. Pay is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I am satisfied with my current level of employment

Operator C (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at Trinity Industries

Pros: A very fair company. No union means no union dues and the company treats it's employees fairly… Cons: I am currently having some difficulty finding requirements for advancement to next operator level. This appears to be an issue with a number… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Trinity Industries.

Worked for Trinity Industries? Contribute to the Community!