Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

www.learningcaregroup.com

Definitely has a great curriculum to inspire creativity in children. Overall a good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe school uses a variety of learning experiences to give children a positive and motivating learning experience. The layout and design of the campuses provide a welcoming atmosphere to both parents and students.

ConsIn Hong Kong, some of the business tactics may be more geared toward quantity of students leading to the detriment of quality of material. Classes are generally full, and sometimes overcrowded. English teachers may also be sometimes under qualified to present the curriculum effectively.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry advocating improving the quality of teaching over increasing the quantity of students. The school is already incredibly popular, so more students will always come.

Assistant Teacher

Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE (US)

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly and clean environment, management is always ready to listen Cons: Low Pay, one can stay in the same position for… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for kids, not great pay

Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) Gahanna, OH (US)

I have been working at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great learning atmosphere for children Cons: high stress, no tuition reimbursement No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center.

Worked for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center? Contribute to the Community!