U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

Great Bank to work for , poor choices in hiring management!

Adjuster (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO (US)

ProsGreat Bank to work for they spoil their employee. Vacation,sick time are perfect. Majority of the work force in the building has tenure and is extremely knowledgeable. Co-worker and other departments worked together for the best interest if the bank and it's employees.

ConsManagement changed from being promoted within to hiring outside supervisor,manager, and department vice presidents. That came from failed companies and policies. With out any knowledge of bank policies or the sacrifice that all their employee made while working for a company and CEO they loved and respected. It's a big micro manage shop now!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your management style or ideas didn't work at the company that you came from and was shut down. Why would it work now at a successful company. That has surpassed and risen to the top threw the financial meltdown over the past few years?

I enjoy working for US Bank

Lockbox (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH (US)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great company to work for, competitive pay against other banks. 5th… Cons: Management is big problem in most departments at us bank. The ability to… Advice to Senior Management: Make it easier to transfer internally. Instead of hiring people of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Its not a terrible place to work...

Fraud Detection Analyst (Current Employee) Fargo, ND (US)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are lots of schedule options depending on your needs.… Cons: Many different entry level positions should mean many opportunities for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!