UBS
3.3 of 5 1,230 reviews
www.ubs.com Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Positive restructuring in senior management.

Development Manager (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at UBS full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have found the environment to be meritorious for good people with good ideas. It is easy to look good if you want to improve things, given the large amounts of inefficient processes that need to be addressed.

The issues with the financial markets have made the company focus on promoting internally people that are looking to construct a better business.

ConsOne has to accept that there are poor processes in these businesses with many legacy systems, so you have to be able to come to negotiate some parts of the organisation that lack efficiency.

The intern experience at UBS prepares you for the corporate world through many daily tasks.

Intern (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at UBS as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Learn about the world of finance. Here insight on conference calls. Ways… Cons: Same tasks everyday tend to get repetitive and dull. No room… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

nice atmosphere

Information Technologist (Former Employee)
Stamford, CT (US)

I worked at UBS as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice work environment, well educated and professional colleagues Cons: Too many meetings. Too many chiefs with wide varying… Advice to Senior Management: Too caught up in designing processes and not in delivering. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on UBS.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UBS CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. All reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees.