US Army

www.army.mil

Over 26 years experience in management, recruiting, and career counseling.

Career Counselor (Former Employee) Franklin, PA (US)

ProsThe Army has a very competitive salary, and educational benefits. The Army pays for all training and supplies all necessary equipment to perform all assigned tasks.

ConsThe Army has long work hours depending on your individual job or specialty. Also you may be required to leave you family for long extended periods of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advise I can give to management is to listen to your subordinates suggestions and ideas. They are the ones that actually do the job and have first hand knowledge on how to make things better.

Awesome

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fayetteville, NC (US)

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong values and comradeship with team members. Cons: Deployments and long hours; stressful lifestyle. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

QM Officer

Quartermaster Officer (Current Employee) Fort Hood, TX (US)

I have been working at US Army full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good pay, good benefits, overall good experience. Ability to see the efficient impacts of your… Cons: Well, if you don't like sleeping and training outside every now and then, and deploying to the middle east every other year you may not… Advice to Senior Management: Senior leadership needs to recognize that they need to see their job partially as a public servant and realize their actions and decisions have considerable… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on US Army.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!