United Online
www.unitedonline.net Woodland Hills, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A very satisfying place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at United Online full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSmall company making the work environment more personal. Also allows for opportunities to work in other areas where you might not get a chance to in larger companies.

ConsSomewhat rocky future for the communications division beings its primary business is dialup. However, it is diversifying with the new wifi business. Also, a lot of the work is in Hyderabad, India which makes it hard beings they are on a different timezone.

I think the Woodland Hills corporate office can be as good or bad as you make it.

Worked Here Longer Than Most (Former Employee)
Woodland Hills, CA (US)

I worked at United Online full-time

Pros: 1. Good benefits 2. Salaries can be competitive if you negotiate well. 3. V.P.s and Senior Directors seem to care… Cons: 1. The culture is a little icy but you can break through the ice if you try. 2. It's a conglomerate and the different… Advice to Senior Management: In my opinion, people who were sharing offices had better daily interactions than people in cubicles. It might help break the icy culture if… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Place to work for and had moments to cherish

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Woodland Hills, CA (US)

I worked at United Online full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Talented and diversified teams that brought different skills to the table. Salaries were always at the top end… Cons: Old technologies and not much innovation While company tried to be dynamic, there was no clear direction for some of the products as to how… Advice to Senior Management: Just like technology integration, people of various business units need to feel like they are a TEAM. Except initial Juno/NETZERO merger, all the later acquisitions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on United Online.

Worked for United Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Online reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Online CEO Francis Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by United Online employees.