University of Toronto
www.utoronto.ca Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Work/Study Position

Work Study Position (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at University of Toronto as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI worked as a work/study student, assisting in a biology laboratory. My supervisor was amazing, with helpful feedback when appropriate and always ready to schedule a meeting.

ConsThe salary for the work/study position is almost minimum wage, and the hours we are allowed to work per week are limited.

Great environment

Research Associate (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at University of Toronto as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Working at the University of Toronto for the last 8 years, I've had the chance to contribute to a vibrant environment. The work I… Cons: It is difficult to break into the permanent ranks as a contract employee. There are not very many full-time research opportunities in my field,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great work environment!

I have been working at University of Toronto

Pros: Staff, Work Life Balance, Friendly Environment Cons: No room for growth, no job security Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University of Toronto.

Worked for University of Toronto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Toronto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Toronto CEO Meric Gertler. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Toronto employees.