There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless

Fantastic Growth Opportunities and Awesome Culture

Current Employee - Recruiter in Wilmington, NC (US)
Current Employee - Recruiter in Wilmington, NC (US)

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

What a happy work environment! Verizon Wireless takes excellent care of its employees. There are so many morale-building and fun activities that we engage in, both here in the center and out in the community. We live by our credo, which talks about integrity, teamwork, and being the best - not the biggest. I love that our representatives don't work off of a script and are encouraged to build a personal connection with each and every customer they speak to. I started just under 5 years ago and I've been able to progress multiple steps and gain knowledge and experience in multiple fields and departments, ultimately securing a Recruiter position, my dream since I began. It's possible to progress with hard work and proving your ability to make responsible decisions and grow through embracing feedback. We focus on metrics surrounding what our customers think about us, not just processing calls. This keeps us in check and proves that a positive attitude and a willingness to help can take you very far. Goals are realistic and are customer-centered. Overall, a wonderful place to work with fantastic benefits and a wonderful employee and customer base.

Cons

Representative schedules, early in a career, may be unfavorable, as schedule bidding is based on seniority.

Keep up the great work. Keep taking feedback from customers and employees to keep improving and busting bureaucracy.

3000 Other Employee Reviews for Verizon Wireless (View Most Recent)

Great benefits, culture, and environment

Current Employee - Consultant in Irvine, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Irvine, CA (US)

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits while on the job. The overall culture of the company is great and they strive and focus on employee satisfaction.

Cons

It sometimes can be difficult to move jobs within the company as there are very tenured people who have worked here for a long time with great experience.

I've had a great experience with working with everyone here at Verizon Wireless.

Current Employee - Consultant in Overland Park, KS (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Overland Park, KS (US)

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people, great work ethics, strong work skills.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this company at the moment.

There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless