ViaQuest

www.viaquestinc.com
  www.viaquestinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for ViaQuest

Basic Review

Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)
Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No Pros to working with this organization

Cons

This organization is very disorganized

9 Other Employee Reviews for ViaQuest (View Most Recent)

Loved working here!

Former Employee - Liaison
    Former Employee - Liaison

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Strong office culture and company values, caring and knowledgeable management, fun outings and training seminars, caring and hardworking colleagues who are just as passionate about the Home Health and Hospice industry as I am, military friendly employer, extremely patriotic company that goes above and beyond call of duty.

Cons

My job required a little more travel than I cared for, however, I was made aware of this before I accepted my position. I wish I still worked here - we had to relocate due to my husband's job but I miss working for this one-of-a-kind company... haven't found anywhere else that compares!

LOVED the annual conference. It was a perfect balance of fun and training. I was very impressed by the hard work, money, time, and effort that management put into the conference all for the sake of its employees. Most companies don't take the time to recognize and reward their employees for their hard work throughout the year-- VIAQUEST DOES!

Poor Management

Current Employee - Program Director in Dublin, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Program Director in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are no pro's to working for this deceiving company.

Cons

Management is a revolving door. It's impossible to keep up with the work demands. You will end up working to your death with no reward or appreciation. They pay is extremely low and the benefits are laughable. My manager got her position by sleeping with HR.

It's hard to give advice to someone in management because they probably won't be there after 5 months.

There are newer employer reviews for ViaQuest