ViaQuest

www.viaquestinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for ViaQuest

Basic Review

Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)
Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No Pros to working with this organization

Cons

This organization is very disorganized

11 Other Employee Reviews for ViaQuest (View Most Recent)

Excited about my future with ViaQuest

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest

Pros

The company culture is fun and family-like. I work in the Dublin office and it's nice to be able to interact with upper management. Executive team really cares and takes the time to get to know employees. I'm excited about my future with ViaQuest.

Cons

The pace of healthcare is challenging - always changes in regulations that have to be followed.

Great experience!

Current Employee - Human Resources in Dublin, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company has an incredible culture and encourages its employees to make a difference in the lives of its clients every day. The passion shown from employees at all levels is unmatched, and the spirit of teamwork is present everywhere you go. Employees truly care about the success of their colleagues. The level of compassion, pride in what we do, and vision for the future displayed constantly by management and inspires employees to want to succeed. ViaQuest makes it a point to take time to recognize employees for all that they do and rewards them for the many hours of hard work they put in. It's really difficult not to buy into the values put in place by our leader and our plan for becoming better in the future. This company is one of a kind, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Cons

Unfortunately, in this field, it is a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. It is important to be adaptable and to be able to take difficult situations in stride. You never know what you could see in a given day.

There are newer employer reviews for ViaQuest