Basic Review

Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)
Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No Pros to working with this organization

Cons

This organization is very disorganized

reviews filtered by

Support Services Specialist

Current Employee - Support Services Specialist in Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Support Services Specialist in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoyed working with the consumers and developing relationships with them.

Cons

A lot of the staff mistreated the consumers and management didn't care when this was reported to them. HR didn't do anything at all and instead just swept the issue under the rug.

Advice to Management

You should care more about the consumers and have more compassion around their needs. They are humans like the rest of us. When staff is abusing them, you should care enough to investigate.

Run Away!

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Honestly, if you still enjoy a high school type of environment surrounded by immaturity and lots of drinking and sleeping around, then you may like working here.

Cons

I consider myself to be a professional and truly enjoy helping others and the social services field. The social services and home healthcare field is just a market to make money for this company. They have no compassion for their consumers at all. This company should be investigated and shut down! The work environment is a popularity contest and drinking game. I have never seen a CEO act so immature and unprofessional. I had to quit before this company ruined my career and I will never disclose on my resume that I worked here, I will not associate myself with them, and I suggest you don't either.

Advice to Management

Encourage your managers and CEO to leave their pants on at their lame and very costly culture meetings. We are supposed to be professionals, not 10th graders. Care about your consumers and the service and care your staff provides them. Invest your money in quality staff instead of very expensive conferences and culture (drinking) meetings.