Vistage International

www.vistage.com

The most meaningful chapter in my Book called Life.

Group Chairman (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsThe Vistage culture focuses on personal growth and discovery which is very important to me. I am mentoring the both young and old business leaders which demands more of me as I assist the cross-section of America's small to mid size business leaders.

ConsThe mission statement requires (at least to me) that I am responsible for creating a safe, honest and rich meeting enviroment month after month and year after year. Having 14 to 18 business owners, presidents and CEOs in the moment both in body and mind takes a lot of effort on my part. One-to-one coaching sessions are very meaningful to the members because they see me as their accountability coach.

Advice to Senior Management1. Keep focousing on enriching the experience for our members and 2. Look for the tipping point that will explode our brand as a leading indicator for business success.

Mission is amazing; corporate management is marginal

Chair (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros: A place to learn, grow and work, with others who value these core… Cons: Senior managers are hire guns, and since they don't do… Advice to Senior Management: Learn from those that do the work. Let the field drive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Too many chiefs

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Vistage International

Pros: Exposure to best practices in business through speakers and chairs;… Cons: Massively dysfunctional place. Chief officers in every department, competing for scarce resources and… Advice to Senior Management: Do something truly innovative. Trust your people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vistage International.

Worked for Vistage International? Contribute to the Community!